Monday, September 16, 2013

Jigsaw Puzzle Swallowtail

I went to a monthly craft group yesterday and one of the projects we made was this lovely swallowtail sponged card.

It's a really easy technique where you stamp and emboss the image and the use framelits to cut out the flower shapes, sponge them different colours and then reassemble the butterfly image on dimensionals like a jigsaw puzzle.

It's so effective, I love the pretty colours, the glitter and of course the swallowtail is one of my favourite stamps. The card is 6" square so we made the envelope using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and the Diagonal Plate, so easy!! To make cards like this please join my classes, every month in Onehunga, next class on Sunday 22nd, email me to reserve your spot today!

Jigsaw Puzzle Swallowtail Card


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...