Sunday, August 25, 2013

Crafting Up a Storm


It was a stormy night last night with thunder and lightning and it was a bit rainy today for our monthly craft group - just as well we were inside.
We had a great afternoon, meeting Jenny for the first time but missing Justine, Sarajane and Nicola who had other commitments. We made Washi Tape feathers, a gift card holder with envelope, a baroque card using in colours and a lovely card Cased from Shelli.
Below are the projects we made today, I'm not including the supply list, if you can't find a particular item seen here in your catalogue please drop me a line. If ever you want to request a project please let me know, always open to suggestions.

Washi Tape Feathers Cased from Erica Cerwin


Beautifully Baroque Card Cased from Debbie Henderson


Beautiful card Cased from Shelli Gardiner



Gift Card Holder and Envelope Cased from Barbara Bicknell







2 comments :

  1. I'm so sad I missed it. What amazing projects. I love them all. Sarajane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love these projects, you are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...