Sunday, June 10, 2012

Talented Lady

I want to share a link to Barbzcards with you, Barbara is my Aunt and a very talented card maker and scrapbooker. The link will take you to her blog to see the swap she made for the recent Stampin Up! Convention in Canberra. I love her swap it's beautifully thought out, the colours pop and it's useful. She is a constant source of inspiration to me and therefore to my customers. Thanks Barbz
http://barbzcards.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/swap-for-convention-in-canberra.html

1 comment :

  1. Wow thanks Vanessa. You are a totally cool designer your take on vintage is something else, and everything you do shows your creativity. You take a simple few materials and turn them into something magic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...